- PREMIUM EASY OPEN VEIL: Our ultimate beekeeper's jacket for men and woman have a comfortable fencing veil with extra strong metal screen protects your face and head while working your bees. The veil gives you great visibility and sits nicely around your head while still keeping the top, front, and back of your head safe without the need for an extra hat
- SMART FEATURES: High quality, reliable, metal YKK zippers with large rings on every zipper makes it a breeze for you to open and close the zippers, with gloves on. No more trouble finding the zipper pulls when trying to take put your jacket on or take it off. Multiple pockets around the jacket give you space to store your hive tool, phone, keys, and any other beekeeping supplies
- TRIPLE LAYER MESH AND STING FREE DESIGN: Protective 3 layer mesh around the entire bee jacket and veil to vent heat and allow for full circulation and the breeze to pass through, keeping you cooler while working in your apiary. The 3 layers are thick enough to keep bees from stinging through the mesh while still keeping you safe. The zippers come together under the chin and we have designed each zipper to overlap when closed, just one more way we design our jacket to keep you safe
- EXTRA LONG TORSO: The vented jacket is designed with a slightly longer torso with the beekeeper in mind to prevent the jacket from riding up when bending over, making you more secure and ultra confident when working your bees; a feature designed for both men and women so everyone can be sting-free in the bee yard
- COMFORTABLE AND WASHABLE: The collar won’t rub against your neck and provides a wide enough opening to pull the jacket off and put on without unzipping the veil or front zipper. This one feature alone will help you get in and out of your beehive quickly and will make this jacket a natural part of your beekeeping kit. The veil is completely removable and can be hand washed while the jacket is machine washable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device