- INDUSTRY STANDARD: Perfectly sized, PC-5M with 2mm marker tip for safely marking queens with non toxic, water based paint dot is the industry standard for queen bee marking
- COLOR CODED BY YEAR: The color of paint used corresponds to the number the year ends in; green for years that end with 4 and 9. Blue for 5 and 0. White for 1 and 6. Yellow for 2 and 7. Red for 3 and 8
- WATER BASED AND SAFE: Posca Water based, acrylic paint pen is non toxic to queens and does not have any negative effects on the health of the queen
- MULTI PURPOSE: Commonly known for marking honey bee queens, the Posca pen will work for writing on telescoping covers, wood, glass, metal, plastic, canvas, clay, posterboard and any porous surface
- LONG LASTING: The paint will not run or smear and will stay on the queen through her life, keeping her easy to track and identify over the years so you will always know the age of your queens
For more details on queen marking, please read our blog all about it by clicking here.