- Records and stores temperature and relative humidity
- Housed in a redesigned, low profile (1/4″ x 1") housing
- Replaceable CR2032 battery life 2 years
- TEMPERATURE EVENT detection
- Works with the extensive BroodMinder wireless ecosystem
Measure internal temperature with a device designed to meet the needs of the beekeeper. Housed in a low profile (1/4″), wrapper, the BroodMinder-T2SM sits on top of your brood or super frames so that any heat created by the bees is recorded as it rises to the top of the hive. Accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit, you will notice the slightest of changes, allowing intervention before it is too late.
All BroodMinder-T2SM & BroodMinder-TH2SM devices now include TEMPERATURE EVENT detection (including swarms). When a temperature spike happens, the sensor switches to 1 minute sampling in order to get a high resolution recording of the event. If you have a hub, it will also initiate a email message or text message to inform you of the event.
There is more information on the -T2 in this installation video.