Please watch the YouTube video below before use. Always wear long sleeves, heavy gloves and proper eye ware.
How to use:
- make sure the appliance is not clogged!
- wear suitable protective equipment: gloves and mask! Oxalic acid vapour still escapes during the cleaning! Caution, risk of burns!
- Switch off the appliance after use, but leave the battery connected.
- wait until the appliance cools down to about 390°F.
- remove the oxalic acid dispenser.
- fill the silicone cap half full with distilled water, then turn the unit upside down and press the silicone cap firmly onto the dispenser tube.
- keep the silicone cap firmly pressed down and turn the appliance upside down.
- repeat the above.
This product has to be shipped