- WHAT IT IS: These spacers are installed into two of the top edges of a box and equally space the frames across the box. The steel spacers are for permanently organizing your honey frames or brood frames and encouraging bees to draw perfect, thick comb that is easy to harvest and increases efficiency and honey yield.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR HONEY: Using 9-frames in a 10 frame box allows honey bees to build their comb thicker, allowing the bees to store more honey in each hive and makes harvesting your honey easier and quicker, an essential tool for your beekeeping supplies.
- NO GAPS FOR SMALL HIVE BEETLES: When installed, the frame spacers do not create any gaps for small hive beetles to hide unlike other designs, ours can be adjusted during installing to fit your preferences; simply slide spacer up or down so that more or less of the spacers sit above the frame rest
- ORGANIZE YOUR BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT: Organizes your bee frames in your honey boxes so you can easily remove them or install them into your brood boxes to reduce the chance of rolling or injuring your bees or queen.
FOR PREVIOUSLY DRAWN COMB: These spacers are best used with frames that already have drawn comb on them. Bees will further extend the already drawn comb out, maximizing space. If these spacers are used with brand new foundation, it is common for bees to create cross comb between the frames.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device