- UNIVERSAL AND REVERSABLE: Heavy gauge, stainless steel entrance reducers with a unique sliding design so they adjust to fit 8 frame, 10 frame bee hives, flow hives, layens and warre hives.
- PROTECTS AGAINST MICE AND ROBBERS: One entrance reducer is enough to reduce the entrance of a bee hive and still provide ventilation or act as a mouse guard and can be left on during winter, spring, fall and summer and protects against robbing from bees, wasps and hornets.
- SMART DESIGN: One side with oblong holes to allow bees to move in and out easily, but still allowing the colony to easily protect their hive from invaders. The other side is designed with small holes to prevent bees from getting in and out, but letting air through; perfect for moving a colony securely from one location to another.
- NATURAL DESIGN: Based on the research of Tom Seeley, we developed this entrance reducer to the correct size entrance bees prefer naturally. The total entrance of the colony is what wild bees prefer, helping beekeepers work with the bees and not against them.
- WORKS WITH ENTRANCE FEEDERS: The only entrance reducer on the market that works with multiple styles of hives and still allows an entrance feeder to be used; perfect for the beginner beekeeper that needs to feed their colony while still allowing the young colony to grow into full size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device