- THE BOTTLING KIT BEEKEEPERS USE: The ideal honey bottling kit for the backyard beekeeper, with all the supplies to strain your honey and easily get your extracted honey into your bottle without losing any pollen, flavor or raw enzymes
- FOOD GRADE MATERIALS: The transparent 5-gallon bucket can hold 60lbs of honey is made with #5 polypropylene, food-grade recyclable plastic that is safe for long-term food contact so your honey can stay as pure as the bees made it
- STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE STRAINER AND 2 PACK OF NYLON BAG STRAINERS: Included is the popular, rust-proof, two-piece honey strainer or filter, made from restaurant-grade stainless steel mesh, adjustable wings and a removable 1875 micron coarse screen, and a 650-micron fine strainer basket. And 2 bonus, restaurant-grade, 600-micron adjustable bag filters with easy drawstring pull
- PRE-DRILLED HOLE FOR HONEY GATE: European honey gate with O-ring is included with your bottling set and simply screws into the pre-drilled hole in the bucket; each hole is drilled to just fit the honey gate; simply install by screwing the threaded gate into the hole with firm pressure
- KEEPS YOUR HONEY RAW AND CLEAN: The included strainers are designed to remove all bits of comb and bees, leaving your honey clean and pure and even the finest 650-micron filter has large enough holes to allow all pollen, enzymes, and flavor to stay in your honey
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device