- WHAT IT IS: These spacers are installed into two of the top edges of a box and equally space the frames across the box. The steel spacers are for permanently organizing your honey frames or brood frames and encouraging bees to draw even comb across the frame.
- NO GAPS FOR SMALL HIVE BEETLES: When installed, the frame spacers do not create any gaps for small hive beetles to hide unlike other designs, ours can be adjusted during installing to fit your preferences; simply slide spacer up or down so that more or less of the spacers sit above the frame rest
- ORGANIZE YOUR BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT: Organizes your bee frames in your honey and brood boxes so you can easily remove them or install them into your brood boxes to reduce the chance of rolling or injuring your bees or queen
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device